Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Scotland will prevail



Journal #6

                No man born of woman can ever harm Macbeth! Those are the words spoken directly from the weird sister’s poisoned tongues.  Everyone comes from the womb of a woman; therefore, I need not fear anyone. I AM INVINCIBLE. Why, I was such a fool to fear my people and the likelihood of their tyranny because I am almighty! All shall hail the great Macbeth! Power is at last mine and shall never be taken from me. Not even young Fleance-who escaped the murderous hands of Eadulf, can ruin my glorious reign. I shall be the most powerful king that Scotland has ever seen. Our country will dominate over all others and will forever prevail. The greatness we shall behold will be no match for any other. Scotland will never be vulnerable; it’ll always be independent, fruitful and prosperous. My success shall be known on all corners of the earth and my family will rule forever more.
-Macbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment